Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Beautiful Baby James

Wow, I really am a slacker with keeping our little blog updated! We certainly have had MAJOR CHANGES since my last post! James Matthew made his entrance into the world on Sept. 21 @ 4:45am (he just knew how much I LOVE early mornings, haha!) weighing 6 lbs 12 oz (the exact same weight as big brother Michael!) By the grace of God, he is completely and perfectly healthy! We spent 5 days in the hospital, just to be safe. He really has amazed everyone! Little James has blended right in to our family, and we are all totolly in love with him! Though Michael did say to me one day "Mommy, isn't it so nice when baby 'Janes' doesn't cry?" But big brother and sisters seem to be handling the extra noise just fine. And they are generally good with helping out with him, which is really nice for me!
I am surprised at how fast time is flying by, can't believe it is the beginning of November already! All of the Christmas commercials on tv are a shocker! Speaking of Christmas, we are planning a trip to Disney World the week before Christmas (our present to the kids!) So we are all SUPER excited about that!
JM is enjoying his job, especially this week because he is in HAWAII!!! No spouses allowed, so bummer for me! so on that note I will say ALOHA for now (does that mean hello AND goodbye?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Jen of Cage Free Monkeys.