Friday, November 6, 2009

Isn't it pretty?!?!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to my friend Jen for the complete blog makeover! I think it looks FABULOUS! She is starting up her own blog design business so if you are in need of a great blog designer, let me know and I will put you in touch with her!
It has been a long week here in the Insetta house with daddy away for work (Is it really "work" when you are in Hawaii? I don't think so!) We will be very happy to have him back on Sunday! James had an appointment with the cardiologist today, and everything with his heart is looking great! We go back again in 3 months for a follow-up. He now weighs 9 lbs 1 oz!
The other big development here today is that we had to break out the footie pj's because it has been so cold here at night (plus I haven't caved in yet and turned on the heat!) We might have to start doing jumping jacks to keep warm! On second thought, turning on the heat works much better for me.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that James continues to do well!! Praise God :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Jen of Cage Free Monkeys.